• To provide support and information to parents of individuals with sex chromosome variations including XXY, XYY and more
• To provide support and information to individuals living with XXY (Klinefelter Syndrome), XYY and other sex chromosome variations
• To provide awareness and information to education and health professionals and the wider community on sex chromosome variations; to advocate and lobby on behalf of our community
Sex chromosome variations are common, but often not well understood by education and health professionals. It can be an isolated and frustrating journey both before and after receiving a diagnosis.
We’d like to change that.
Please get in contact so we can help you with information and support, and you can tell us about your situation:
• Email: email@example.com - we’ll get back to you very quickly with a local contact, or someone in a similar situation
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306743499482574 (message here for entry into the Secret group)
Upcoming and recent events:
• Sydney for the Boys Meet Up, Saturday 11 March 2017. Boys and men get together in a north shore hotel
• Melbourne, Sunday 19 March 2017. Families get together in gardens near the city.
Small get togethers for coffee and chat won't be listed here. We can match you up with contacts in your area. To find out location details for any events please contact us.Our group includes adults, families with children young and old and expectant couples. AXYS members are located all over Australia and New Zealand.